For use with tank systems that lack a second stage regulator such as drysuit inflation systems or rebreather cylinders. Both of these systems utilize a first stage regulator without need for a second stage and therefore need a fail-safe over pressurization valve if a high-pressure seat should fail.
- Factory set to release between 175 to 185 psi for pressure release (non-adjustable)
- Compact relief valve releases pressure in the event of an over pressurization of the 1st stage.
- Fits standard 3/8"-24 UNF low pressure regulator port
- Chrome brass construction
- Stainless steel internal spring
- Factory cleaned - Viton O-rings