SIMPLY AND SAFELY TO THE DESTINATION - an innovative navigation console created by divers for divers.
For years, divers have been traveling the immense depths of waters. Thanks to Seacraft SPVs, they dive deeper and farther, crossing new borders, exploring new caves and finding new wrecks. Each of us, regardless of whether we dive recreationally, technically, or professionally must reach the destination, then safely return to its base, all the time keeping the orientation underwater. This is not always easy and obvious, especially with poor visibility, complex tasks or high speeds and distances that can be achieved thanks to modern DPVs.
Seacraft offers a range of innovative products created by engineers, whose diving experience combined with engineering knowledge allows to perfectly adapt products to the needs of other divers. Electronic navigation console supporting underwater navigation - ENC2 is a evolutionary device, and only one is a revolutionary device, and only one so compact and powerful navigational underwater tool available on the market.
01 SAFETY The device supports underwater navigation.
It helps in quickly and surely reaching the destination and safely returning to the base. Constant awareness of the location under water, reducing the stress associated with loss of orientation, especially in poor visibility significantly improves the safety and comfort of diving. The ENC2 console is recommended for the implementation of complex tasks requiring precision and good orientation.
02 CURRENT PARAMETERS ENC2 continuously calculates and indicates:
- current distance and direction to the destination,
- velocity underwater, - estimated time of arrival, - the total driven distance, - distance and direction of return to the base.
03 ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS The console has a number of additional functions:
- records the entire route - distance and changes of direction,
- records the depth profile,
- records the location of important route points,
- allows data transfer to a computer,
- allows to configure functions, - has the ability to expand and update the software.
04 ORIENTATION The navigation console informs the diver about the basic dive parameters and indicates:
- current depth of diving,
- current direction of movement,
- time o diving,
- hour, water temperature.
05 CONSTRUCTION Like other Seacraft products, the ENC2 console is a sophisticated professional-grade device:
- construction precisely made of a special aluminium alloy,
- housing resistant to large depths and impacts, tested at a depth of 350m,
- a dedicated holder for the Seacraft DPV,
- dedicated accessories, including to DPV of other brands,
- can be used without a DPV.
06 PRECISE SENSORS The device contains precise sensors:
3D magnetometer, 3D gyroscope, 3D accelerometer, pressure sensor, temperature sensor, GPS module, automatic or manual adjustment of display brightness, 2.4-inch TFT display with 320 cd/m2 brightness, built-in Li-Ion battery 3.7 V, 5Wh. Versions with speed and distance measurement are supplied with a dedicated external speed sensor.
Working time approx.: (depends on screen brightness)
300 m (tests at 350 m)
Charging time: approx.
0 ... 9999 min.
0m ... 99.9 km
0 ... 199 m/min.
universal, for left and right-handed
Weight/buoyancy in water:
280 / -90 g
Number of routes recorded: