Many divers prefer to add additional storage to the dive suit. Halcyon offers two sizes of Bellow pockets that can be sewn or glued to the side of the diver_s thigh. The pockets come in a Standard or Exploration (BAP) size. Both pockets possess a range of features, including:
- Internal divider for stowing the Halcyon Diver_s Notebook
- Large compartment for spare parts, double enders, line arrow's etc.
- Rapid-drain mesh lining for easy venting
- Flexible loops to secure stowed items
- Pocket flap with built-in accessory pocket
The BAP Exploration pocket maintains 186 cubic inches of space by adding an inch (1î) of width and 1/2îof depth over the Halcyon Standard Bellows Pocket.